Saturday, April 14, 2012

little girls in cowboy boots

Shelby Dawn. My favorite sister! {a.k.a. my only sister} Part of my photography project was to do a photo shoot. Shelby is such a natural at things like this, and she lives with me, so she was my first choice. This shoot doubled as an eye-opener for me. As the four-hour session came to a close, I realized how much closer her and I had become. It wasn't just the pictures. 
It was pinning up the too-big-skirt of mine, washing up the worn-down boots that used to be mine, and experimenting with hair-do's. I got to work on perspective both in my only big sis-little sis relationship and in my photography skills, both of which are forever-changing. 
These are the select few from outfit #1. Enjoy!






 Sorry the last one's a little blurry, that's just the way it loaded. :)

                  <3 Bailey


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Bailey, these are impressive! You're right about Shelby being a natural; she's very photogenic and seems comfortable in front of the camera. But you're a natural, too, to be able to not only see the potential of your observations (like the spiderweb photos you posted earlier) but also to compose shots like this from a concept you have in your head. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sister! You totally just made my night. :)

      Delete