Wednesday, April 18, 2012

little girls in cowboy boots, part 2

Click here to check out part one of this four-part series. :)
      This is outfit # two from the photo shoot with lil-sis. :) I love how elegant and grown-up she looks in these.
       She'll always be the 3-yr.-old who decided to wear Mom's mascara {which she decided would also look good as blush, lipstick, etc.} and yet she's definitely turning rapidly into a little lady. It's scary, sometimes... when I get mad at her for something that seems really major and out of character for her. Come to find out, it is. It's like when I get annoyed with her, I'm really getting annoyed with me - the one who unknowingly taught her how to argue so well. So as she gets older, I realize more and more I have to let her be herself - not push her into being me, since she seems to imitate me on her own. Instead I should be the person God wants me to be, and let her be the person God wants Shelby to be.
Enjoy these pics of little miss independent!






                                     



~Bailey


1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! Shelby is so photogenic!!! Love that girl! :)

    ReplyDelete